ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

My name is Andrew and I'm from So Cal. I just sold my 2007 V6 mustang that had a Vortech H/O kit and many suspension modds. I had fun building it up and decided that since my family and I are moving to the Pacific NW this Summer that now was the time to get out of the stang and into a Subaru. Last week I bought a 2008 WRX spark silver 4 door sedan with the premium package and some other nice add-ons. I also bought my wife a 2008 Forrester with the LL Bean package. So far I love the WRX and am very happy with my decision. Eventually I plan on doing some light modding but for now I'm just going to break it in. Hope to learn as much as I can and I'll get some nice pictures of it tommorrow. See you around the forum.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Congrats, and welcome!:thumbup:

You'll find load of useful information here. The people are great as well! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
wassap. Congrats on da ride and welcome. Im in the pac nw so we will prob def see eachother at the meets. Keep us posted with pics. Also come down in the forums and check out the northwest side for the regions

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
Greeetings and welcome to the club Andrew!

You have found a great place to learn all about the WRX. Looking forward to the pics. :)

·
Premium Member
843 Posts
She didn't go for the Forrester Sport XT??? Too bad - it would have been like owning 2 REXs!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She didn't go for the Forrester Sport XT??? Too bad - it would have been like owning 2 REXs!
Considering we got a Demo car with 2000 miles for 21k out the door, we couldn't walk away from it. The car stickered at $28+. :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Welcome to the club

·
Registered
0 Posts
hello and welcome to the club

1 - 10 of 10 Posts