Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on the highway and then cars just started swerving. I’m like what’s up there deer, object?Then I realized they actually weren’t swerving they were sliding.
I managed to miss two cars but the third was facing me head on and still sliding. I avoided as much as I possibly could but his front bumper caught my rear and tore it off. No one was hurt,
cops showed up and said stay in the cars do not get out u might die. Basically said to eat it cuz there’s no way he’s having ppl walk around an icy road asking for info.
My question is this. Is there anywhere I can buy a painted rear for a 2021 wrx wrb.
Next question is none of my windows work now except for my driver side window, what’s up with that.
thanks in advance

·
Super Moderator
11,951 Posts
Should be able to order one from the dealership. As far as the windows. That's warranty work and could be a number of things.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks xjman, already seen a few at dealerships. Cheapest was $200.
Its strange cuz the windows worked right until the accident.

·
Registered
2021 White Base WRX.
55 Posts
Thanks xjman, already seen a few at dealerships. Cheapest was $200.
Its strange cuz the windows worked right until the accident.
Give this a try. Worked for me when I removed the door panels to replace the speakers. Lemme know!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So I got the bumper repaired. Didn’t have to get a new one, scuffs buffed out and looks good again.
I do notice that my steering wheel is a bit off. Strange since I didn’t see any evidence that the wheel was hit, maybe the tire was and I can’t see any damage on that. Car drives straight at any speed and doesn’t pull to either side.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts