ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So I got off early today and picked up a few goodies. Installed a SPT exhaust ( I liked the sound ) and a Whiteline adjustable sway bar along w/ a Gtspec front strut brace. Nothing too crazy I know but I'm trying to keep my warranty intact :drive2: . It was getting dark when I made it home so I'll post some better pics tomorrow (Scarmack cs6 is a bit overwhelming, but I have this weekend to become better acquainted w/ it..I hope). Thinking very seriously about getting some Enkei Raijin's tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Registered
817 Posts
Hahaha. Glad you finally got to mess with it. I use to spend hours upon hours on YouTube and watch tutorials on how to do things. And now I can finally say, I'm pretty good at what I do. Far from being pro or anything but I can do just about anything. Keep it up and if you need any help hit me up.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
DSC_0368.jpg DSC_0352.jpg DSC_0319.jpg DSC_0317.jpg DSC_0299.jpg

Still learning w/ the DSLR. Think I might have to get Scarmack, Naked Dave and Verdugo to come out here to Vegas and teach me how to use this thing. Cs6 is so overwhelming. I'm SLOWLY figuring this out.
So far I've debadged some of the rear emblems, installed the interior Illum kit and a few handling mods like a tower brace and rear sway. I know I preach about being warranty sensitive but DAYUUUM it's hard to resist hitting the "add to cart" button and go to Stage 2 and a pro tune. Stay tuned, might be surprised what's coming next.

·
Registered
105 Posts
looks really good! I am loving the silver... Hopefully I will be in mine in the next couple of weeks!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
7474707724_3dc9ec5348_o.jpg DSC_0590.jpg Just a few goodies, now just waiting on the boxes from Crawford Performance, Also included a group shot of The LV Subie club and our drive we did last weekend up to Mt Charleston. 45 cars in all.

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
Are those all gtspec parts? What happened with the raijins?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Howdy T0rque:) . Yes sir they are all Gtspec parts. The Raijins are in the works:thumbup:I should have some new photos of my car posted in a week or two. I'm getting a tune from Church Automotive soon and kinda wanted to wait to post more pics until then.

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
The rear lower control arms and ?? Just out of curiosity what are these supposed to do for our cars.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
IMG_0457.jpg IMG_0461.jpg IMG_0465.jpg IMG_0471.jpg I found some Advan Rs's that were in fantastic shape so i snatched them up and dropped them off at Snail to get me some satin black put on them. Tires came in also. I went with 255/35. rears getting rolled tomorrow and hopefully I'll have some good photos of everything by the end of next week. Quick question, as per a spare will my stock spare be ok for just a backup or should I look for a diff size spare? tried researching it but didn't come up with much, only that they say no more than 50 miles but if there's a better solution I'd like to find out.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts