ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Wow! it got posted here. I was afraid that one would be kinda graphic like the spider bite pics. When I first saw it on OT, everyone tripped on how his eye looked like it was just hanging there.:eek3:

·
Registered
335 Posts
LOL, I've seen the vid before. Those guys are good boxers, too bad the lighter skinned brother just didn't have very much power for a big guy.
;) <--- how he looked after the fight.

·
Registered
136 Posts
that first punch ended it. i didnt think he did that much damage until the end when i saw that other guys face. duuuude thaz nasty. i wonder if he'll ever see outa that eye again.

·
Boba Fett
17,939 Posts
it appears more that his eye's swollen shut, not sticking out. There'd have to be some pretty serious trauma to his eye socket to have his eye just bulge out like that. Go through the video frame by frame and look at the frames after they freeze on one frame, It doesn't look like his eye is bulging out in those.

It's amazing what a little swelling can do.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Because of this some people on another site I posted this vid on think the fight was staged. I guess they are the same people that question every thing though.
BrianH said:
it appears more that his eye's swollen shut, not sticking out. There'd have to be some pretty serious trauma to his eye socket to have his eye just bulge out like that. Go through the video frame by frame and look at the frames after they freeze on one frame, It doesn't look like his eye is bulging out in those.

It's amazing what a little swelling can do.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts