ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If your looking for a car that is a blank canvas, a car to make your own, don’t look any further.

My car is free of engine modifications, with only the basics already done to get you started and save a few $$$ along the way.

The car is lowered. I had added window tints, alpine deck, soundstream speakers, full 3 point alarm/immobiliser system and a turbo timer. Otherwise the car is original.

Owned the car since 87,000km. The car has been serviced every 5,000km. The timing belt was changed at 100,000km along with a major service. Great car, only selling as i am getting a company car and no longer require it. $13,000.00 DSCN1289.jpg DSCN1287.jpg DSCN1288.jpg DSCN1290.jpg Price is negotiable.

Really want to see the car go to someone that loves it as much as i do.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Perhaps I'm just too uneducated in earlier model WRX's, but uhh....I wouldn't spend 13k on my 03, let alone a 99. Lowered? Hurts the handling as far as I'm aware, turbo timers are pointless on subaru's without extensive modification, and did I mention that mods decrease the cars value? Someone more knowledgeable than I will come along and give their opinion, I just don't see it.

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
29,225 Posts
Perhaps I'm just too uneducated in earlier model WRX's, but uhh....I wouldn't spend 13k on my 03, let alone a 99. Lowered? Hurts the handling as far as I'm aware, turbo timers are pointless on subaru's without extensive modification, and did I mention that mods decrease the cars value? Someone more knowledgeable than I will come along and give their opinion, I just don't see it.
Please reconsider your post. From your posts, your location is US, your currency USD; the seller's are AU and AUD respectively.

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
Please reconsider your post. From your posts, your location is US, your currency USD; the seller's are AU and AUD respectively.
:rotfl: The metric references should have given it away.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Hmmmm... Yep, that was an utter fail on my part. I can't believe I didn't pick up on the metric and location. My apologies :face:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts