Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Schaf100 said:
This guy's on crack

Read this link, this guy posted some scathing stuff about our baby! I think he's just pissed he has a 2.5.
This guys has a 2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS Sedan (not even a coupe).

He obviously liked the wagon more than he was willing to let on, he bought one!

I thought the review was fair, he just doesn't know what a low-buck MBC does to that 1st gear accleration problem!

-Jim

·
Registered
242 Posts
Who does this guy think he is, Siskel & Ebert? What a hypocrytical jackhole! Why would anyone even listen to his review because he obviously doesn't know how to drive turbo-charged vehicles.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Hmmm, before I even learned to launch my car I had a friendly race with a '02 2.5RS and I caught up REALLY quick while shifting at 4K rpm (still in break in period). Sometimes people on the internet are dumb.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Talk is cheap

What this fellow fails to understand in his review is what is called the power band. It feels diffrent from his 2.5 because it is. He likes the tourque coming in early and petering out after4k. Of course he isn't going to launch at 4K with a sales person sitting next to him. This fellow just missed the point and you are right it was obvious he liked the car other wise he would have taken his own advice. My guess is that in a month or so he's going to be singing a new song. LOL. Later bros.
Pete

1 - 6 of 6 Posts