Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Kirk and I represent a small company in Japan called Hanamaru. We sell used vehicles from Japan and can ship to Canada no problem. We have sold hundreds of vehicles throughout the years so you can trust that you will get the utmost professionalism from us. Please contact for any additional information and I will be more than happy to help. Thanks!

Up for sale is a 1996 Impreza WRX STi right hand drive Subaru from Japan. The car has low kilometers for its age and drives real strong. We are asking $16,400 (CAD) OBO so shoot us an offer. Price includes our mechanic checking over the vehicle to make sure everything is mechanically sound and shipping to Canada.

Model Year: December 1996
Model: E-GC8
Version: STi Version 3
Color: White
Transmission: 5 speed manual
Mileage: 91,640km
VIN: GC8-049774

Accessories and upgrades:
D1 spec steering wheel
Recaro RS-G driver seat
Razo shift knob
Blitz turbo timer
Dfi turbo meter
battery meter
Carrozzeri navigation/audio
HID front lights
Quality Pit front lip
Addzest rear audio speakers
aftermarket exhaust (great sound)

We also have a test drive video available so please ask and I'll send it to you.

·
Æternum
16,145 Posts
That's a pretty nice piece of history! Welcome!

If you would like to vend with these Forums, you will need to set up a vendor account. I'll keep this one open since it's your first car sale.

I'm sorry but I just can't take my eyes away from that Honda Beat in one of your photos. Are they as fun to drive as I've heard?

Reactions: TheJ

·
Premium Member
15,595 Posts
Very neat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you so much zax and I apologize for not doing a vendor account I will certainly use it in the future! But yeah the Honda Beat is an absolute blast to drive and because it is so small and low to the ground you really feel like you're flying even at 60 kph. We also have that Honda for sale too if anyone is interested haha.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts