ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have some pics of their 18 X 7.5 rims on a 02 or 03 wrx? (ah any wrx will do) lol

what are you lowered on? any rubbing? speedometer change? any info. will be appreciated

thanks

·
Premium Member
13,353 Posts
Mine are 18x7.5" +48...dropped on H&R coilovers, no rubbing, no noticable speedoometer change. As long as you get the right tire profile, shouldn't have any major speedometer changes.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
225/40/18?

what if im lowered on prodrive springs, and later down the road AGX struts, will that be legit?

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
WOW, how ever car that is, its uber nice :)

·
Premium Member
13,353 Posts
40-series is the profile you're after. Should be good from 215-235. Prodrive springs + AGXs will be fine...I'm a lot lower than that, and so are some other people I know too (PhreeZe).

·
Premium Member
13,353 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts

18x7.5 225/40/18 Work Emotion CR Kai

Lowered on Tein Flex coilovers

Had rubbing issues when the tires were brand new, slight in front and rear, but then again I'm pretty slammed on the coilovers. The tire tucks under the fender a little. I also just rubbed recently on a speedbump.... I took it a little faster than usual :D

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the reason i ask is i am lookin at Enkei RS7 wheels. does anyone have any pics of them on a wrx?

Can someone help me find a site that has them, and they fit the wrx? 18 X 7.5

is the bolt pattern 5X100? what offset? 48mm?

·
Premium Member
13,353 Posts
UURX02 said:
what did you chop?
I slammed it...he was lowered on Eibach springs initially (I think) and wanted to see how it'd look when it was slammed.

·
Premium Member
13,353 Posts
Depends on the spoke pattern and the tires you use. Some will fit, some won't. Can't say for sure unless someone else has already tried.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
alright thanks, now i just need to find out if at least ONE person of the thousands of clubwrx.net members has these installed on their 02 wrx. lol any help?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts