ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, the day came and the Subaru left with its new owner. It just hit 262,000 miles as the new owner test drove it. I wonder if my neighbors will miss their 7am morning wake up call.

As this was my first experience selling a car, it was quite an experience. I had a 13 year year kid contact me, who really knew his subarus. The oldest was a 70 year old dude who used to be heavy into autocross. Apparently sold his wrx 5 years ago and hes regretting it since. I even had a few folks get extremely angry that I wouldnt accept their lowball price.

regardless. Bought a 2017 Jaguar F-pace Premium 20d. Its a diesel. Been getting around 33mpg. We do a ton of road trips, and now we can just sleep in the back. I can carry all my fishing gear, camping gear, beach gear ect. If I need to go faster, I still have the C6 in the garage.

Attachments

·
2,549 Posts
The oldest was a 70 year old dude who used to be heavy into autocross. Apparently sold his wrx 5 years ago and hes regretting it since.
Whew! I thought this was me for a second. Then I remembered that I'm only 66, and I only sold my bought-new and autocrossed 2002 Bugeye Wagon four years ago. But I do regret it sometimes, so I understand his desire.

I love the Jaguar! There are starting to be a lot of them around here. Enjoy the new ride.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts