ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, ive looked on other forums for the answer to this question with not much success. Has anyone done 17x8 +35s on their 3rd Gen WRX? If so did you have to roll fenders, and what tire size worked well? I can only find Rota Grids in this offset and width and color I want - Hyper Black. Id much rather stay closer to stock in the Grid at 17x7.5 +48, but Id have to wait til the end of summer for them! Help! Im in love with 6 spoke and cant find any others in stock! Emailed Rota today and have a couple Vancouver dealers looking into it for me. Im at the point where I could just go with MB Weapons, Enkei ST6 or SR6, Rota Boosts, XXR522s as a last resort, which are also popular and selling out.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to mention im running stock suspension and will never lower my car. Its a 4 season machine, and dont want to snowplow in the Pine Pass.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did and offset calculation online from a 17 x 7 +55 to 17 x 8 + 35 ... 7mm more inner clearance and outer position is 33mm ( 1.3 " ) Extended Out > telling me I have to probably Roll rear fenders right? Im not by my car but I bet there is only an inch clearance or so from the inner fender lip to my tire in the rears. Closer when loaded.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts