Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive had my 17 wrx base for a couple of months now. need advice on what mods i should do first. I know AP is a must but i wont be voiding my warranty anytime soon. exhaust maybe? my budget is $1200 tops. ive been mostly doing some cosmetic stuff like replacing emblem/badges. thanks guys

·
BooSTIng
2,288 Posts
Welcome to clubwrx! Technically NOTHING can "void" your warranty. Certain things can increase your chances of a warranty claim being denied though. If you do not want to jeopardize your warranty, you are on the right path. Basically, anything that requires you to remap, or tune your car greatly increases the risk of your warranty being denied due to engine failure if it happens.

Here are some ideas of some things you can do that wouldn't affect your warranty:
-catback exhaust
-aesthetic mods
-wheels
-upgraded brakes
-window tint

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Any recommendation for catback exhaust? I was looking at the perrin catback and invidia q300. But i want something thats loud enought but not annoying. Plus i have a baby on the way

·
BooSTIng
2,288 Posts
Well im an invidia fanboy. I have had the Q300 on last two subarus. And I love it. However, if it would have been available I would have went with the new exhaust from invidia, the Gemini. It looks amazing. Cant go wrong with invidia regardless. Great welds and great fitment.

·
Super Moderator
11,436 Posts
If Corsa exists for your car there is no reason to look elsewhere.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
BooSTIng
2,288 Posts
Corsa is an outstanding exhaust, but pricey. Nameless is another good exhaust company.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts