Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Like the title says, sold my '16 WRX and bought an M3. I've got the following items for sale:

ITEMS REMAINING:

Stock front sway bar: $50. Had in on the car for less than a year before upgrading to a Whiteline. Pickup only.

Wheel locks: $10. In person

Bumpshox XL: This is basically a hard foam license plate cover. I used it for a few months when i street parked. Paid $35, asking $20. Will ship.

SOLD:

Cobb Accessport V3: Includes the mount it comes with and the A pillar mount, both unused. I unpaired/unistalled it from my car so it can be reused, happy to confirm via Skype (or not sure if it can be checked by serial number or something). With all the mounts I paid a little over $700, asking $400 for everything. Willing to ship. - SOLD

Winter Wheels/Tire/TPMS: 17x7 Sport Edition A10, General Altimax 235/45R-17, 315 mhz TPMS. These have ~10,000 miles and one season on them (I drove to Utah and back, hence the high mileage for 1 winter). Cost me $1200 for everything, asking $500. Pickup only. Took a few measurements with a depth gauge, averaging around 0.35in or about 11/32. SOLD

I've also got some slightly worn OEM brake pads (I upgraded to Hawks) that I'll give for free to anyone that is picking up one of the other parts in person. - GONE

Will follow up with photos as soon as I figure out how to empty my home folder and upload more :confused:

Edit: Just made a google gallery: https://goo.gl/photos/QLJnVmvBBfqD8uYC6. The first shot shows how the wheels look on the car as well as the license plate bumper.

Another Edit: I'm in Quincy, MA

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will do, thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts