Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon everyone !

So I just recently installed an invidia q300 catback & also purchased an AP .. I'm currently using one of the OTS maps from Cobb for stage 1 regular waste gate 93 octane & for some reason the car feels very sluggish as if boost doesn't want to kick in when I press the gas .. I have the TD boost Error gauge reading on the AP and It's currently reading -12.37/14.67 psi .. any help would be greatly appreciated !

·
Registered
784 Posts
That's because it changes the throttle positioning. You're used to the stock map where 20% input on the pedal was equal to something like 80% throttle. Now it's actual where 10% is 10% actual throttle etc.

Either way I hated the OTS map by Cobb... was horrid in my experience, ymmv. I did really like the MAPerformance OTS map though if you don't want to do a custom tune.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Ya, did you get her to WOT? That's where the max boost is not.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Reflash again with the Cobb 93 OTS stage 1 again, should get rid of that boost error. Also you are running straight up 93 with no fuel cleaners or anything right?

You can contact MAP for the stage 1 map or shell out 150 - 200 bucks and contact Eric at Torqued Performance for a custom stage 1 etune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts