Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. Well on New Year’s Eve I was finlly offered a deal that I just couldn’t pass up and got me a set of keys no one at home was preparing for. Since the STI hit the ground I’ve wanted to get my hands on one. I’ve had plenty of friends who’ve had them but for some reason I always ended up with an American sports car. Now the majestic beast I have long yearned for has landed in my driveway. It joins my 72 Camaro SS, 96 Corvette, and 13 Challenger RT. So to say the addition of “Blue” (as my 4 year old daughter has named the car) has set a few ripples through the house is a slight understatement. However, from what I’m being told our friends at Cobb can cause sudden climate change in an already cold/quiet household.

All kidding aside I probably won’t be able to add too much to the knowledge of these cars. However, I will be asking a bunch of redundant questions that will get responses of “search first” and I’ll reply with something like “but I did and I still can’t find a cover that’ll fit the wing!”

Thank you everyone for the future knowledge.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Welcome. I'm interested to see how your experience stacks up against the other cars you've owned.

Good luck with the divorce or separation.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts