ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 ?s i have

1. i have blow by whats it caused from and is it harmful
2. ive noticed this a few times on my 05 wrex in 1st gear i take off and get on it and the car will chug as it goes up im rpm after 2nd fine any ideas.

my car has 75,600 miles full turbo back and bov also the clutch is slowly going.

·
Is in Love With the Admins Here
2,770 Posts
2. ive noticed this a few times on my 05 wrex in 1st gear i take off and get on it and the car will chug as it goes up im rpm after 2nd fine any ideas.
my car has 75,600 miles full turbo back and bov also the clutch is slowly going.
How do you know for sure you have blow by?
Read these for more info.
http://www.misterfixit.com/blow-by.htm
http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/blowby.html

BTW, welcome to the club!

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
2 ?s i have

well you just learned what blowby is by the links...

the BOV is probaly why in runs like crap, its most likly running rich at idle then it disapates as you take up the engine speed. Take it off and see.

1st post? Welcome, you can fine much info on here, use the search function to look for previously asked questions and check out the new member hangout!

·
Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin
5,780 Posts
well you just learned what blowby is by the links...

the BOV is probaly why in runs like crap, its most likly running rich at idle then it disapates as you take up the engine speed. Take it off and see.
dont forget the 5 inch catless exhaust and no engine Management.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks glad to be on here i got some mods here they are

1. invdia turbo back
2. hks up pipe
3. u teck
4. walbro fuel pump
5. wating on 565 pinks
6. wating on vf 39 then i have stg 4 yea

1 - 8 of 8 Posts