ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is exactly 12 weeks since I ordered a SWP 5door. It's supposed to be here any day now and the closer it gets the more anxious I get. It's rough! :eek3:
Dealer said within the first 10 days of February and Subaru of America said February 7th. I'm sitting here with nothing to do waiting on a phone call.

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
Just look at mine. LOL

...sorry man, just messing. Hang in there.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AHHHHH They just called me hahaha! goin to pick it up in 2 hours. So nervous lol

·
Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with
8,921 Posts
You sound like a little girl....it's just a car.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol Its exciting! I've never had anything nice

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
UGHHH I haven't driven a stick for about 4 years so I was nervous picking this thing up. I was really nervous driving it off the lot for the first time. Everything was fine though and remembering how to drive it was no problem. I was rusty for sure but overall it was good. BUT, I was joyriding about 2 hours ago and I forgot the road I was on ended with a really steep hill and a stop sign at the top. You can barely see if any cars are coming from the right. Anyway, I messed up about 5 times and stalled Hard! I was so upset. It felt like I was killing my poor car :( I know how to do It , just out of practice and I got myself all worked up. Gotta get out and practice I guess.

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
UGHHH I haven't driven a stick for about 4 years so I was nervous picking this thing up. I was really nervous driving it off the lot for the first time. Everything was fine though and remembering how to drive it was no problem. I was rusty for sure but overall it was good. BUT, I was joyriding about 2 hours ago and I forgot the road I was on ended with a really steep hill and a stop sign at the top. You can barely see if any cars are coming from the right. Anyway, I messed up about 5 times and stalled Hard! I was so upset. It felt like I was killing my poor car :( I know how to do It , just out of practice and I got myself all worked up. Gotta get out and practice I guess.
All good, man. Practice makes perfect...well, not really. :) Anyway, go easy on yourself. Remember, it's just a car. Enjoy it!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All good, man. Practice makes perfect...well, not really. :) Anyway, go easy on yourself. Remember, it's just a car. Enjoy it!
Thanks man! I was real hard on myself haha. I never had a new car and after dropping 30k on this beauty I was just nervous and I got myself all worked up! I such a sissy for a person who spent 2 tours in Iraq doing combat patrols and letting a freakin car get me all worked up haha

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
Said by the guy with over 5600 posts on this forum. If it was just a car, none of us would be here.
I have >40,000 posts...but it's still just a car. I'm here for teh Neck.

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
True, but you're not busting the OPs chops about his excitement over getting his new car.

By the way, I have no idea what the "teh Neck" is.
he wasn't busting the OPs chops.Its called "getting Drewed".

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
True, but you're not busting the OPs chops about his excitement over getting his new car.
By the way, I have no idea what the "teh Neck" is.
Oh, my bad! Here's the Neck:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts