ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i have 2 12' JBL subs but they didn't fit in my new WRX. so im only keeping one and i want to build my own box that would be able to go in between my back two seats and go through the fold down arm rest thing. Does anyone have dimensions for a box like this? or have pictures of their own? thanks!

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
29,359 Posts

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
Brandon23 said:
YES! thats perfect. now if i could just find designs for a 12' one
Jake's a good guy; I had a few beers with him tonight. He built me an enclosure recently (one of his 10" "Showboat" ones). I'm sure if you contacted him, he could build you one that would fit a 12" sub.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Is there a way to fold down the back seat. The 04 WRX I have has a box of maybe 12" or 10" kickers that I want to take out, but the last owner mounted them to the frame or something stupid. Can't pull it out and I wanted to know if the back rest of the seat can be moved. Its a drag having it back there cuz the wiring is all Frigged up and I'm not interested in decking the car out with sound and visual screens at the moment.
I'm not sure if there is a lever that will unlatch something.
Has anybody done this?

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
JuNgLeStEpHeAd said:
Is there a way to fold down the back seat. The 04 WRX I have has a box of maybe 12" or 10" kickers that I want to take out, but the last owner mounted them to the frame or something stupid. Can't pull it out and I wanted to know if the back rest of the seat can be moved. Its a drag having it back there cuz the wiring is all Frigged up and I'm not interested in decking the car out with sound and visual screens at the moment.
I'm not sure if there is a lever that will unlatch something.
Has anybody done this?
Just remove the back seat; it's just a handful of bolts (12mm, I believe)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts