ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Completely stock, just bought her a week ago, washed her today and decided to take some pictures. Coilovers coming soon!

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Pretty red one dude...congrats!

What made you want to do coils as first mod?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, coilovers will be first mod, well besides shifter bushings (car had the short throw when i got it), cuz for performance i wanna do a few things all at once like wideband and boost gauge, turbo back exhaust, intake, and tune

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i wanna do coilovers first so it can calm me down for while but still have some customization on my car before i go at it with performance and void that wonderful warranty :p

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Not a bad little path. Waiting for the power mods I assume then? Also, think about F+R Sways and Endlinks if you'd like to think about handling.

·
Premium Member
843 Posts
I am so jealous of you southern guys... I could never have taken a photo like that. 1 hour after I got mine, I had an inch of salt on it. 2 hours after, I had chipped paint on the hood from those fantastic Boston roads.

I can't wait to move out of the northeast.

My jealousy aside - awesome pictures.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Down here its awesome for thr weather but the people suck, i already have a scratch on my scoop, my trunk, and got hit by a door on the rear passenger, and thats with me being cautious and parking in a way to avoid possible damages

·
Registered
479 Posts
really diggin the lighting red. excited to see it moar low lol.

·
Premium Member
15,697 Posts
Nice shots. It is hard to get good colors with that much light. The one under the bridge looks great.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts