ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Figure I'd introduce myself. My names Pat, I'm 24 years old and just graduated from the University of Michigan. I just, today, put money down for a 2004 Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX. Picking it up next Saturday the 25th and I can.not.wait!
I currently have a 95 Jeep Grand Cherokee that needs some work and instead of putting the $2,300 into that, I decided to buy a new car and turn the Jeep into a hobby car. It already has a 3" lift and 33" tires, but I know ya'll prob dont care much about that.
I'll post pics of my new WRX as soon as I can.
Looking forward to being apart of this community!

PEACE!
-Pat

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
Welcome and congrats

Any modding plans?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome and congrats

Any modding plans?
Not at the moment. But I can see adding a new exhaust, something deep throaty, nothing high pitched. Maybe an upgraded intake. And most likely gonna put in a new sound system in it.

T-10 days, ugghhh :eek3:

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
sounds good. just keep in mind if you get a full exhaust (catback + downpipe) you'll need a tune. also- replacing the stock uppipe asap would be a good idea :]

·
Registered
21 Posts
Good luck on the waiting. I pick up mine this Friday since that's the only day off the seller and I have together..its probably going to feel like Christmas Eve as a little kid tomorrow night lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sounds good. just keep in mind if you get a full exhaust (catback + downpipe) you'll need a tune. also- replacing the stock uppipe asap would be a good idea :]
How much you figure a tune would cost?

Good luck on the waiting. I pick up mine this Friday since that's the only day off the seller and I have together..its probably going to feel like Christmas Eve as a little kid tomorrow night lol
Oh man, I'm jealous. This wait is brutal.
What are you picking up? year mileage color?

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
T-9 days! haha sorry, I'm too excited.

Anyone have any recommendations for the best bang-for-the-buck aftermarket speakers for an 04 WRX? (Sedan)

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
T-9 days! haha sorry, I'm too excited.

Anyone have any recommendations for the best bang-for-the-buck aftermarket speakers for an 04 WRX? (Sedan)

Thanks!
Welcome... I had a 94 cherokee with a 3in sus lift 2.5in body lift 33's f/r lockers 10.k lb winch... post pics of you xj please...
Personally I've always liked sony, cause they are cheap, last forever, and have good sound quailty....IMO

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Finally got it! Not the one I was planning on...that one turned out to be a piece of junk. But here it is!

2004 WRX. 72,500 miles.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have almost the exact same car, year, color, and mileage! <3 it want to get an up pipe for it when I can, just not sure which one to pick up!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have almost the exact same car, year, color, and mileage! <3 it want to get an up pipe for it when I can, just not sure which one to pick up!
Haha nice! Mine is, unfortunately for me, lowered an inch or so. It's unfortunate for me because I live in Wisconsin...and the snow here... hope its not too much of a problem.

Post pics of yours! And when did you get it? And any problems?
Annnd...last question... what kinda audio you got in it? Cuz I'm looking to upgrade it soon.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts