Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is my 2012 base WRX hatchback in Lightning Red. It's my baby and I love the car more than anything, but I can no longer justify keeping it around as maintenance is too expensive for a job-hunting undergrad and I really, really need the cash for school. Meticulously maintained, serviced at Subaru Dealership in Ramsey where I bought it (I have all the service records), always warmed up, not raced or abused. Purchased with about 26,000 miles in 2014, it now has ~61,300 miles, slowly climbing, as it's my daily. She's 100% STOCK and deserves a good owner that could afford to mod her, if you so desire. They only made this gen in m/t, so its a 5 speed as you probably know if you're on here. Clutch in good condition, brakes in good condition. I don't want to deceive anyone, so I'll note that the front bumper has a little bit of damage, and there's a scratch on the driver's side skirt. All damage is cosmetic, and car is otherwise in great condition. My asking price is $18,000 negotiable, and I'm a motivated seller. I'd be happy to meet for you to look at it/test drive it if you're seriously interested. Any questions, ask away. I will post more pictures tomorrow morning, and please feel free to make picture requests.

IMG_6480.jpg IMG_6481.jpg IMG_6464 - Copy.jpg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts