ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since AmateurX posted something for Sno*Drift thought I would see who is going to 100 Acre Woods? I know I will be going with a friend of mine. Anyone near Missouri going?

·
Registered
778 Posts
Sounds like it would be a fun trip, but I don't know if I could handle the 12hr drive. I'm considering the 8hr drive to Wellsboro PA, for the Susquehannock Trail Rally in June. I'm getting stoked for the drift in the Sno*! :D

Here's the RA link: Rally America

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I would love to go to Sno*Drift. Would be a long drive from Arkansas though. 100 Acre Woods is still 4hrs away and I live in the Northwest corner of Arkansas.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now that Sno*Drift is over who is going to 100 Acre Woods? I booked my hotel for me and my friend tonight. Getting excited about going. This will be my first rally to go to

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha two very good pieces of advice

·
Registered
9 Posts
As always, we need lots of volunteers to come out and help. Can be for one day or two, but will take most of the day and evening. Volunteer registration will be at the Holiday Inn Express in Salem Thursday, Friday and Sat. Times can be found at 100 Acre Wood Rally . If your are going to volunteer, we ask that you please sign up online and not wait til a couple days before the rally. The online registration will be turned off 5-6 days before the rally. You can just come out at the last minute to volunteer, too, but it makes it a lot easier on the volunteer coordinators if you do it online :) Workers get a tshirt, pin, free dinner and beer at the party Sat. night, some other stuff and the satisfaction of helping out the rally.

If you can't volunteer, spectator locations will be announced in a week or so and there will be plenty of spectator guides available at the rally with directions to each site.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
One more day. I'm getting excited about going. Even got a new camera just for the occasion.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay so the rally was totally awesome! Had a blast. I'll try and get some photos up after I get off work. I would have posted them earlier but I've been sick.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
I'd love to go, but the drive it just way too much for me.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah I think that's what made me sick. Between the four hour drive to get there, the driving to the different stages, and inhaling a ton of dust. Think it was a little much for me. Gonna do things a little different for next year.

But I will say it was totally worth it. I will have to say that seeing Ken Block and David Higgins race is incredible. Both those guys are beasts.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts