1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
Ahhh...LOL 0wn3d!!!!!

·
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
alas...tis the end of the day for me, and indeed, verdugo has 2995 posts as of now. sadly, he lives on the west coast, and has several more hours of fun fun fun post whoring to do.

hmm....
the next challenge for you is to see how long you can go making as FEW posts as possible ;)

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Penguinking said:
alas...tis the end of the day for me, and indeed, verdugo has 2995 posts as of now. sadly, he lives on the west coast, and has several more hours of fun fun fun post whoring to do.

hmm....
the next challenge for you is to see how long you can go making as FEW posts as possible ;)
Hey...I don't think my opinionated self could ever do that! Muhahaha!

·
Registered
907 Posts
:confused:

...ahhhhh Fuggit!

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Yeah.....well if I had a job where i could sit and reply to ClubWRX posts all day, I'd be at 3000 posts too :p

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
djrez4 said:
Yeah.....well if I had a job where i could sit and reply to ClubWRX posts all day, I'd be at 3000 posts too :p
Armin has a job?....:confused:

:p

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
WRXed said:

Armin has a job?....:confused:

:p
Yeah, you wouldn't acutally believe that he ever does any work...but occasionaly he moves the mouse around the screen or makes a photocopy.

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Trailboss said:

Yeah, you wouldn't acutally believe that he ever does any work...but occasionaly he moves the mouse around the screen or makes a photocopy.
LOL at least I'm not a wuss who can't send out PM's!

·
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i think verdugo should be banned from off-topic. he gets waaayyyy too many posts here :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts