Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....if there isn't a 1/4 mile registry for the 4EAT, i'd like to start it. i'll publish it on the web as soon as people start posting their times here. pls. include all mods, any engine rebuilds?, TC upgrade?, nitrous?, WRX or RS? sponsored by shop?

pls. give name of driver/owner, drag strip, E.T., trap speed, 60', time and date.

i know there was a post a few months back about 4EAT times. i will grab some of those, and if you see your times there and have done better, pls. let me know. or if you don't want to share your results, let me know and i will take it off.

email:
[email protected]

jason

ps...i also posted this on the i-club

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Yeah this is stock....I brake tq'ed to like 2800 then gave it like 80% throttle gradually going to 100% as boost increased. I got better times than just flooring it. I am going to put a gutted uppipe on it soon, so I may see better times. Anything I should be aware of with the gutted uppipe and its installation?

Brandon

·
Registered
392 Posts
Im sure you've heard from everybody on this site that installing the uppipe is a pain in the @$$, well its true!!. As for gutted uppipes, the install is the same as any other uppipe but you should be guaranteed to not get any leaks. Just make sure that it is COMPLETELY gutted and nothing is left inside or you will destroy your turbo.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts