ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I tried looking for this information on other forums but wasn't able to find a couple bits of specific information. I recently bought a salvage set of STI's that I'll be tearing down and rebuilding. Will probably do new hardware/pins, and bleeder valves. I know that the thread pitch is different on the bracket mount holes (M10x1.5 on the brembos vs M10x1.25 on the stock calipers), and I've read that the fronts and rears are different lengths.

Anyone know the exact lengths on the front and rear mount bolts? Are they both M10?
I want to order them from Mcmaster Carr in 18-8 stainless just to be thorough.

·
Premium Member
10,189 Posts
They are going to need different mounts, and probably different knuckles. The brembos also won't fit wrx wheels

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's actually incorrect. The 09-17 brembos bolt onto the same location on the 2015-2020 WRX as long as you also swap to the STI rotors. No brackets or mounts. You can even reuse the bolts from the STI which I referenced above, but the set I bought didn't come with them. As for wheel fitment, they do clear the premium wheels (18x8.5 +55), though I am running the enkei Ts10's (18x9.5 +35) which will absolutely clear them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts