Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, just bought my first WRX after years (yes I mean decades) of waiting. I got it on Friday and this morning on my way to the DMV and tax office a 4 point buck decided to try and dance with me. Both lost ?.

Background I am the wife in a car fanatic family. Between my husband and I we have 8 cars (76 Datsun 280z, 86/87/88 Mazda Rx7, 07 Honda Element awd with all terrains that acts as a farm truck, 08 WRX, and 09 Mazda Rx8) We do all our own work unless we are just stuck. This includes all body work. Our children also help (ages 5 and 7). I have tons of questions as we try to fix up my car. Right now I am digging as to not ask the same question for the millionth time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can replace everything. And pricing it as I type. I didn’t crack the windshield and the air bags didn’t deploy. I had dropped 10-25 below the speed limit when I hit. Missed the doe but the buck I couldn’t avoid.

·
BooSTIng
2,253 Posts
Welcome! sucks that you hit a deer already! But it sounds like you and your family have the mechanical know-how to get her back to tip top shape!

Hope the repairs go well and you get the car back to its glory. If you have any questions or need any help, we will be here!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts