Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought an 08 Hatch, no upgrades. I want a dual or quad exit exhaust, moderate sound but not too loud. Will an STi exhaust bolt up and hang? Do I have to settle for a single exit if I don’t want to modify?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Did you consider an SPT quad exhaust? I enjoy the one on my ‘12 HB. Little deeper and more raspy with Cobb Stage 2. Also enjoying.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m not sure it will fit. I’ve looked at quite a few different exhausts and all dual or quad exits are all for either 08-14 STi or 11-14 WRX, Subaru must have changed some stuff from the 08-10 models for the exhaust

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have found an X-Force 3” cat back dual exhaust on MAPerformance.com. Says it fits all 08-14 WRX/STi hatchback models. I’m just wondering what the difference really is on the 08-10 and the 11-14 WRXs

·
Super Moderator
11,450 Posts
I have found an X-Force 3” cat back dual exhaust on MAPerformance.com. Says it fits all 08-14 WRX/STi hatchback models. I’m just wondering what the difference really is on the 08-10 and the 11-14 WRXs
08-10 are narrow body single exit. The 11-14 are wide body with quad exit. I believe 11 on make more power too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts