ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As the title states.....They were just powder coated black, new rebuild kit installed, brand new bleeder screws w/ rubber caps. Has caliper mounting bolts... Reason for selling due to wife popping out twins soon. Need money to buy baby furniture....:screwy: Local Sale Perfered On Long Island. If i have to ship the shipping costs are on you.... $750.00 includes shipping and paypal.... PM in intrested and leave email ( serious inquires please ) I can email [email protected]

·
Æternum
20,952 Posts
That's an excellent price.

Guys, remember that the STi calipers will work with the WRX provided you use 5x100 rotors.

GLWS!

·
Registered
29 Posts
That's an excellent price.

Guys, remember that the STi calipers will work with the WRX provided you use 5x100 rotors.

GLWS!
So these bolt right up to the factory wrx caliper brackets???... No adapters just rotors?.. I know the rears do but never knew the fronts did too.

·
Æternum
20,952 Posts
Yep. The knuckle is the same. In the past you could use 2004 STi rotors with 2004-2007 STi calipers/brackets. However the 2008 STi brake diameter was increased to 330mm so you'll have to source your own 5x100 330mm rotors. Hint hint: my prodrive brakes MIGHT have rotors that will work.

Of course, you could just replace the hubs and voila: direct bolt-on

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
You will have a better chance posting this on multiple forums if you haven't already. NASIOC in particular

·
Registered
29 Posts
Got any pictures of them?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts