Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to sell this beautiful hood of mine. There are no chips or cracks. Nothing is wrong with this hood besides the fact that the previous owner painted it black. The previous owner bought the hood new and had it painted to match his 2012 wrx sedan and apparently painting is cheaper than wrap (I would have wrapped it...). It was painted and re-cleared and the job was a great job done. Unfortunately, my car is DGM and obviously doesn't match. I would like to sell this hood to buy me another unpainted one. I am also willing to trade for another carbon fiber hood if everything looks good. Located in Covina, CA 91723 and am not willing to ship as it will be a bit of a hassle. I'm willing to travel to meet at a reasonable distance though. Located around the 57, 210 and 10 freeways. I'm asking 800 obo. I understand brand new is around the same price but I'm hoping a black wrx owner is searching the market for one. Reasonable offers welcome on this immaculate hood. Message here or text 626 five86 6888. My name is Art. Tell your friends!! Thanks. Tracer Hood1.jpg Tracer Hood2.jpg Tracer Hood3.jpg Tracer Hood4.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts