ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello to all, I just joined yesterday and I love the site heard about it on Nasioc so I though I would check it out, anywho here's my car

·
Peachypumpkincheeks
8,621 Posts
LOL heard about ClubWRX on Nasioc? So where they bashing us again, or did you ask an innocent question and they told you to GTFO and go to ClubWRX? :p Just playin.

Very nice WRX! WRB FTW! :thumbup:

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the club!

LOL heard about ClubWRX on Nasioc? So where they bashing us again, or did you ask an innocent question and they told you to GTFO and go to ClubWRX? :p Just playin.
I thought the same thing ...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Very nice WRX! WRB FTW! :thumbup:
jajaja nope sorry, a member that I sold a few things to started a thread on cars that are also members of clubwrx.net, thats how I heard about it.

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Best FORUM EVER! (we're so much nicer and easy going then Nastysock!)

Nice looking WRX. What have you done to it?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thank to all, the wheels are TSW Hockeinheims 17x8 +40 offset, now the car has a few minor mods, catback, intake, coilovers, full black interior traded a guy with an 04 wrx, Spearco top mount, S204 lip going on the car today and a few other small stuff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts