ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, sorry I havent posted for a while, its because I purchased an 07 350Z and I've been on my350z.com doing alot of research. Anyways, now that the weather is warming back up, I want to start modding my 07 WRX wagon. So far I have the Cobb AP w/StgII map w/launch control and the supporting mods. Now I dont want to get new wheels yet so I'm painting my stockers a gloss black. I want to do some ext. mods and I wanted to know if anyone knows where I might find the ?middle? wing from the wagon in this pic as well as the body molding "accents" on the front of the sideskirts and on the bumper? I would appreciate it you guys could point me in the right direction and not to the search button. :)

·
Premium Member
843 Posts
I have seen Outback Sport models that have the middle wing. As far as I know, the backend hatch of our 07 WRX wagon is identical to the outback hatch... Perhaps you can look there?

I have the WRB color wagon, and do not believe you can get the outback in that color. If your wagon is silver like in the picture, I bet you can do it without paint.

·
"Supreme Subaphile Extraordinairre"
2,190 Posts
For Gods sake... dont paint your stock wheels black.

You know what it looks like when you paint your stock wheels????

..... It looks like you PAINTED your stock wheels.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

LOl.Back when I had my S2000, I did it to those stockers as well before I got some new wheels. they actually looked really nice IMO and I was getting alot of compliments. Its only cuz I dont like that plain alloy silver on them and I dont want to fork over some $$ for some new wheels just yet.

·
Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin
5,780 Posts

What are all your gauges for, are some of them for a weapons system :rotfl:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I searched and I searched for those UK prodrive body accents (sideskirts, bumper, and waist/hatch spoiler) and I finally got a hold of a UK Subaru dealer who gave me the part numbers over the phone. Now when I called my local Subaru dealer, they said they can not order them even though its a Subaru Genuine accessory. WTF? Here are the p#'s... anyone know where else I can order them from???

E7210FE200TG - Waist/Spoiler

J1010FE244 - Rear bumper accents

J1010FE361 - Side skirt accents

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump... for some help

1 - 9 of 9 Posts