ClubWRX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
I assume that means a full stage 2 WRX doesn't trap 102 or better then. The Accord is quick but it certainly took them long enough. Even Hyundai has been faster for the past 3-4 years and I'll bet the Accord sedan still can't beat an Azera.

I'm waiting for one of them to try me expecting an easy kill. I hope they do it soon though; I may be going FP green very soon!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I assume that means a full stage 2 WRX doesn't trap 102 or better then. The Accord is quick but it certainly took them long enough. Even Hyundai has been faster for the past 3-4 years and I'll bet the Accord sedan still can't beat an Azera.

I'm waiting for one of them to try me expecting an easy kill. I hope they do it soon though; I may be going FP green very soon!

Yup it's about time Honda did something with the Accord and make it a fun car. The problem is finding 1 that is moded could take ya over a year to find. This same Accord stayed with in a 1/2 of car from a 60mph roll against a 05 5speed mustang GT with a intake/410gears and tune that traps at 106mph

·
Registered
27,068 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Or it makes a 6spd accord look unsuspectingly quick.

LOL, that's exactly what I was thinking.... The Accord with pretty much a intake and exhaust does pretty well for itself that most people wouldn't expect. If you told most people that a basic bolton Accord could be competetive with a stock STI from a roll most would think you're crazy. I know he's looking for a stock STI or EVO 9 to see how he'll do :tongue:

·
Registered
682 Posts
Pretty quick Accord.

I wonder, however, if he'd be so quick to say "Bye-bye" to the WRX if he had the guts to try that from a dig. I'd like to see a video of that, purely for scientific reasons, of course.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pretty quick Accord.

I wonder, however, if he'd be so quick to say "Bye-bye" to the WRX if he had the guts to try that from a dig. I'd like to see a video of that, purely for scientific reasons, of course.

LOL, he's a pretty smart guy and choices his battles wisely. Going from a dig he's probably smart enough not to, lol. The driver is a nice guy and very low key. The guy video taping is the comeplete oposite.

·
Registered
609 Posts
thats impressive.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thats impressive.

The best thing about posting the vid on the site is how open minded the members on here are. I can think if this was a Accord vs some other car makers, the members on the forum would be bashing like crazy. That's defiantly not the case on the site at all :)

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
LOL, that's exactly what I was thinking.... The Accord with pretty much a intake and exhaust does pretty well for itself that most people wouldn't expect. If you told most people that a basic bolton Accord could be competetive with a stock STI from a roll most would think you're crazy. I know he's looking for a stock STI or EVO 9 to see how he'll do :tongue:
A lot of people don't give these fwd sedans/coupes enough credit.

Bolt on accords, maxima, tl's will trap in STI territory... and the new Camry will trap 101/102 stock :whoa:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
Pretty quick Accord.

If they went from a dig upto or passed 100mph I think the accord would put up a good fight. Stock they are low 14sec cars in the 6spd form.
With those mods I would assume high 13's are possible.... and a stageII rex in most cases will only run mid-higher 13's with your occasional really good driver getting into lower 13's.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
27,068 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No fanboi-ism's here.

The 7th gen Accord has several faults, but nonetheless is a great car.
But comments like that are asking for people to start a "mine is better" argument.

Yup,I love the WRX and it's not perfect and love the 7th Gen Accord too for being a sleeper but also not perfect. Really is there a perfect car that everyone can agree on? Probaly not...... Defiantly don't want ths to turn into any kind of hate thread.

·
Banned
125 Posts
well guys. i posted a thread earlier on a 6 speed 05 accord coupe vs a 2007 wrx. and i wanted to see which is faster from a roll.

when i was selling my civic si, i was lookin into buying a wrx or new civic si. and i came accross my accord.

and i think its def best bang for the buck with leather heated seats smooth tranny powerful v6 so on and so on.

but from a dig, or in off road, or in snow or in rain. the wrx owns it.

its 2 dif types of cars and i really like both of them.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.