3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I found a 06 WRX on auto trader, it has:

Moderate/Severe front end damage
9,000 Miles
Salvage
Asking price: 8.9K

I have also obtained the carfax and it is all legit

I had my dad look up the parts, Airbag, headlights, fenders, grill, hood, and bumper and it was 6k all new. The airbag and components would be 3k by themselves. All the work would be done by my dad and myself.

So I really like the car it self and I find it hard to go wrong with 9,000 miles.

I figure I could find the airbag and extras used and cut down the cost significantly, while talk down the price at least to 8k.

Let me know what you guys think. I also have a Forrester right now that I would be driving as this was slowly fixed up.

Link: http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=229479167&dealer_id=55240668&model=IMPREZ&make2=&start_year=2004&engine=&keywordsrep=087082088&keywordsfyc=__V1JY__&certified=&fuel=&search_type=used&distance=0&make=SUB&color=&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&address=54601&advanced=y&end_year=2008&transmission=Manual&doors=&max_price=14000

·
Premium Member
16,991 Posts
If the unibody is OK, it sounds like a decent deal. If not, I wouldn't touch it. Unless I was teh AndyChristo.

·
Registered
905 Posts
if you buy it, at least you can cut the silencer off before fixing the fender. :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts