Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
up for sale my daily commuter salvaged 05 wrx wagon with 89k miles. Quick story on the salvaged part. The title in hand that I have is clean but carfax shows it as salvaged at 10 miles. I bought it from a dealer at 21k miles and I was told it was salvaged upon delivery when it was brand new with under 10 miles. Anyhow didn't care as it drove perfect and had no issues. Now it's got 89 k miles and still drives perfect. It's an auto, and has a set of King springs with agx struts set up by primitive. It's sitting about an inch and half higher the stock and the ride is firm and way more responsive. Interior is clean and bone stock and so is the engine. The suspension was installed at 72k miles along with new 215 Yokohama geolander ats. Included with the car is a set of winter wheels and tires with almost new blizzard on 205 15's. Up top it's the fat cat ski/ snowboard carrier,a Yakima bike carrier and a custom made to fit wind fairing. LED Rigid D2 pods and a chinese brand led light bar in between. The d 2'are wide angle and the bar has both spot and wide angle. Both powered up from oem fog light switches. $7500 00e0e_eQoc6IkZHfE_1200x900.jpg 00F0F_fypycAAn8fC_1200x900.jpg Located in SF Bay Area

1 - 3 of 3 Posts