ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2005 Subaru WRX Wagon with 29K miles on it. I am the original owner. This car is in excellent condition, 5spd, always garaged, never raced, no accidents, non-smoker, clean tittle, dealer maintaned (all records), fully loaded, 6 disc in dash cd, fog lights ($500 option), fun reliable car! With the car comes a Fully Transferable Bumper to Bumper 6yr 86k Mile Warrenty from Subaru which also covers the turbo and clutch plate!! Car was purchase in March 2006 so that is when the warrenty started not 2005 (even better). I have every single record to date, and oil is changed, at max, every 5K w/ Mobile 1. If your not familiar with the specs, as I am sure you all are it has [email protected] and [email protected] with 0-60 in 5.7 sec (car and driver did it in 5.4) and 1/4 mile at 14.1 @ 94.6mph (car driver 13.9 @97.1mph). For more technical specs visit http://www.cars101.com/subaru/impreza/wrxsti2005.html. I will get the 30K service done (fairly extensive and pricey) and buy a new set of oem tires for it for free!

I am selling this car with or with out the Thule Areo Package rack system (feet, fairing and load bars) which originally cost $500 (go to www.thule.com), also with or with out brand new studded Firestone Winter Force M&S snow/ice tires (best ice tire on the market!) mounted and balanced on extra set of specially ordered steel wheels originaly cost me $450 (if you have ever tried to find a set of steelies for wrx you know how hard it is! they dont make them, I special odered them).

Asking $18.6K with everything, $18K with out obo. Clean retail is $20,575! There are cheaper ones out there but NONE of them are as meticulously maintaned like mine, nor do they have such an extensive warrenty either! (worth $2K) Also if you are buying local there is an additional transferable 10yr 250K mile warrenty as long as it is serviced at Whinchester Subaru, Winchester VA. Car is located in Martinsburg WV.

This is an excellent car in every condition you could think of and will put smiles on yor face everytime you drive it. I am only selling it because I have to many toys and am down sizing, plus it was the Subaru or the M! And believe me I thought about it long!
I will be listing it in about a week on ebay and autotrader so just giving you all dibs if you want it first. Please don't pm me with rediculous offers or try and tell me I'm asking to much, I am asking an extremely good price and if you do the research you will agree!
Thanks
Contact me if interested or PM me. 443-745-4958 I have many more pics too.
-Andrew

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
Hi there...
This isn't the proper forum for this; moving to the Personal For Sale forum...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Semi-interested.

I currently have an '03 WRX and absolutely love it...we are looking to replace my wife's Saturn with something a bit more interesting and the WRX is definitely my car of choice...I'll talk with her and the bank and see what I can come up with.

I am in the Phila area, so it would also mean a road trip and some planning. I'll keep in touch.

Thanks

Brian

1 - 8 of 8 Posts