ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had a "little run" with an 05 viper!!!!!!!!!!!!

It looked like a fast car :confused1

Reasons to belive so:

1- 05 Viper (red, teh fastest)
2- sounded like it had some sort of FI, my guess would be a turbo :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:
3- License plate read: 800 PLUS

It's the first time I had shat in my car.....

clean up time....

JH

·
Registered
473 Posts
That sounds like a frickin awesome machine! :eek3: :eek3:

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
ahhahhaa dont forget the moisty naps

·
Premium Member
16,991 Posts
Turbo Viper...eek.

There's a turbo Z28 in my complex that looks and sounds :eek3: :eek3: . Too much car, IMO. :)

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
onoitsaWRX said:
You may have encountered a Henessey Viper. :eek3:

More details please! :D
D***! I did not even think about that :eek3:

I saw this brand new viper and caught up to him...tried to see if he would run, but he did not even bother...he did step on it ( I mean, maybe 1/3 throttle.... :rolleyes: ) and all I heard was this very distinct whinning sound (this was the first time I thought it was a turbo and not a SC).

Well we are at a light and the guy gives a couple revs...you know when you do that, the turbo whine is somewhat delayed (0.5 - 1 second), so yeah....from the sound of it and from that delay I concluded that the chances of it having a turbo were pretty high....Pretty big snail I would guess.... :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:

Big guy though.... might have had a good run....power to ratio I was almost there... :D j/k

EDIT: I could've been a 2005 Hennesey 800TT :eek3:

·
Registered
421 Posts
J-H said:
Big guy though.... might have had a good run....power to ratio I was almost there... :D j/k
:rotfl:

...and 2005 Hennesey 800TT was the first thing that popped in my head! :eek3:

I would not mind getting anhilated by one of those! :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
with Hennessey, TNT, and RSI all here in Houston theres alot of twin turbo Vipers running around here. if anyone is intrested ill posta vid of what the last dyno day our group had looked like, if i get enough PM's ill start a new thread

1 - 10 of 10 Posts