----
Condition: Very Good
----
Exterior Color: Platinum Silver
Interior: Stock Black and Blue Suede
----
Mileage: $70,000+
Carfax: Clean
Warranty: Transferrable bumper to bumper warranty through Premier - 3 years as of 4/5/2012
Title: Clear
----
Rims: 17x8 Rota G-Force - Gunmetal (5x114.3/e48/56.1) (less than a 1,000 miles)
Tires: Bridgestone - Potenza RE-11 (225/45R17XL) (less than a 1,000 miles)
Struts: New rear OEM struts - tapped and greased
Mudflaps: Rally Armor Polyurethane - Blue
Front Strut Bar
Intake: K&N Typhoon
Turbo Back Exhaust
Grimm Speed Boost Control Solenoid
Cobb Access Port
Pro tuned by Dave Brown at Performance Auto Solutions
Cobb Stage 2
----
Shipping not available. Pickup only.

Looking for serious inquiries only. No trades.

Contact me via email @ [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Good luck with selling. Your price is very high for the car though given the year and mileage. How did you come up with that number?

·
Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with
8,921 Posts
Good luck with selling. Your price is very high for the car though given the year and mileage. How did you come up with that number?
Yeah, pretty much this.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Agree with others, very high on the price given a "good" condition. Even if it was show condition inside and out, the price is still high.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Mudflaps look black to me :p

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
listen guys im not here to try and rip someone off by trying to sell this car for more than its worth. I bought the car at market value from a used car dealer, bought good tires and rims and made a few minor mods. I also have a 3 year transferrable bumper to bumper warranty that i paid for in full thats being included in the asking price but not what i paid for it. i'm going to repost it. Its a great car in not good but very good condition. I just want it to got to the right person. I am in no rush to sell it. I wanted to post it to get feedback from other owners so i can fine tune the listing further. thanks

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Looks like a nice car but what tune are you running because a cobb stage 2 is not compatible with that intake and certainly not a 3 port ebcs. Otherwise good luck with the sale!

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Hey nobody is giving you a hard time. No doubt that it's a nice car that you took care of. But generally speaking, adding mods will not increase the value of the car. It actually tends to decrease value, especially if the mods aren't done using a "correct" mod path.

Warranty or not, chances are it won't sell for what you're asking, especially cause nobody knows the terms of the warranty. Will this secondary warranty cover any issues that occur as a result of mods? If the engine blows, will it be replaced no questions asked?

That being said, GLWS.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey nobody is giving you a hard time. No doubt that it's a nice car that you took care of. But generally speaking, adding mods will not increase the value of the car. It actually tends to decrease value, especially if the mods aren't done using a "correct" mod path.

Warranty or not, chances are it won't sell for what you're asking, especially cause nobody knows the terms of the warranty. Will this secondary warranty cover any issues that occur as a result of mods? If the engine blows, will it be replaced no questions asked?

That being said, GLWS.
All the mods were installed by performance auto solutions part of metric Subaru in Huntington
I'll have to look int the warranty now that there are modifications done, good point. What's a good asking price for what I am selling?
I have a price I won't go below but opinions are good
Thanks

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Nice on the install. If you have the receipts and records, that's even better for your sale as well as it shows it was a professional job and not some possible hack job as we've seen on so many cars.

My 05 STI that is stock in great condition with 110k on the clock would have a private sale value of around $17,000 at most from when I looked it up a few weeks ago, so I'd base it around that. Maybe $18k considering you still have decent mileage.

Any chance you have the stock wheels around? You could always slap them back on and sell your wheels/tires second hand to recoup some of that money.

Sorry for all the questions, but whey are you selling? It certainly looks like a nice clean ride :cool:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice on the install. If you have the receipts and records, that's even better for your sale as well as it shows it was a professional job and not some possible hack job as we've seen on so many cars.

My 05 STI that is stock in great condition with 110k on the clock would have a private sale value of around $17,000 at most from when I looked it up a few weeks ago, so I'd base it around that. Maybe $18k considering you still have decent mileage.

Any chance you have the stock wheels around? You could always slap them back on and sell your wheels/tires second hand to recoup some of that money.

Sorry for all the questions, but whey are you selling? It certainly looks like a nice clean ride :cool:
Yea I have the reciprs from the place I had the work done, I never throw anything like that away. I do also have the stock bbs rims, maybe I should put something in the post like "stock rims also available if current rims aren't wanted?"
I was basing the price from what I got from kbb. I absolutly love the car, recently came into some money and realized that now is a good time to get a new one. I'm not in a rush to sell, I want to make sure the car gets a good home

1 - 13 of 13 Posts