ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my way back from Naha and this car caught my eye. It's not everyday you see a 05 STI RA Spec C. Man, I want one!

Last Sunday the 30th of Jan. I test drove the 05 STI at the Subaru Dealer in Naha and loved it. the handling, braking, new car smell. Just loved it. I am thinking about purchasing one. A couple of buddies and my daughter came with me.

here is us at the Subaru Dealer parking garage.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
very nice pics of the sti. is that a sticker of the ring on the door panel of the white sti?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
br3ez said:
very nice pics of the sti. is that a sticker of the ring on the door panel of the white sti?

no it's a logo telling what model it is. the red ring is something i have never seen before but all the 05 STI Spec C have them.

·
Premium Member
11,095 Posts
You have some of the best pics in your post.... :eek3:

·
Premium Member
23,369 Posts
its been the wheel color for SWRT since '94 (see 555 sponsor colors) to present and was the wheel color on the STi's...(wheel color choice was only on usdm STi) always the STi came with Gold wheels. (kinda a quik way to recognise that was the STi)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Weasel 555 said:
its been the wheel color for SWRT since '94 (see 555 sponsor colors) to present and was the wheel color on the STi's...(wheel color choice was only on usdm STi) always the STi came with Gold wheels. (kinda a quik way to recognise that was the STi)
Ahhh, so it has historical significance...okay it makes a little more sense now.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Do you know the HP and Torque numbers for the Spec C?

What octane fuel do you folks have in Japan?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts