ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone:

I just got a wr blue 04 wrx with 23K mileage on it. It has the sunroof and spoiler. I got it for 17.5K with tax, tag, fees and subaru gold plus 6 y/100K mil warranty. The car itself was 15.5 grannd. I will go pick it up in a day or two. The car has an aftermarket exhaust in it. Thats all. can someone tall me what kind of exhaust wrx originally comes with from the factory? I would like to put the factory exhaust back and keep it bone stock. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts

·
Administrator ...De Rerum Natura
20,139 Posts
Congrats on the purchase!

Post a pic when you get a chance!:)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I drive a 96 lude w jdm h22 swaped about an year ago. So I need to sell that car now. Anyways, thanks for sending me the link. The question is where do I buy the factory exhaust from?

Greetings and welcome to the club!

H22a? My last car was a 2000 Honds Prelude. :)

Bone stock? If you hang around here that may very well change.

Here is an idea of what an OEM WRX muffler looks like:

http://www.turbomagazine.com/tech/0212tur_subaru_wrx_exhaust_dyno_results/photo_01.html

·
Administrator ...De Rerum Natura
20,139 Posts
I drive a 96 lude w jdm h22 swaped about an year ago. So I need to sell that car now. Anyways, thanks for sending me the link. The question is where do I buy the factory exhaust from?
I would try:
A) The personal wanted & person For Sale sections of the forum. Just make sure you read the stickies at the top of that forum and follow the rules. Many who buy after market exhaust, like to sell off the old OEM parts.
B) A Junk yard. Get one one off a wrecked one.
C) A dealer parts counter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts