·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
mileage seems about right.. appears to be stock/well taken care off

the only turn off for me is that its from a stealership. i'd try to find private so you dont get ripped off with tax/dealer fees/etc.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mileage seems about right.. appears to be stock/well taken care off

the only turn off for me is that its from a stealership. i'd try to find private so you dont get ripped off with tax/dealer fees/etc.
I agree about the stance on the dealership. But, I am looking for an exact color (Rally Blue) with certain features (wagon,boost gauge, side airbags, no mods) and so on and they don't come around everyday. I am willing to pay a bit more to get something now than later, as long as it's a good car.

And, I should say that you have replied to a couple of my posts now. It's nice to see a female that is passionate about what they drive. My wife is the same way. Guess I wouldn't have married her if she weren't. Anyway, thanks!

·
Registered
4,685 Posts
ripped off with tax? how so? You have to pay tax either when you register it or when you purchase at the dealership. It doesnt change how much you pay.

also remember, when you buy from an individual, you have pretty much no recourse should the car break down 24 hours after you pay for it. Any problems it had automatically become your problems when bought from an individual. At least with a dealership, they have reputations to protect, plus banks to keep happy and buying their customers' purchases.

the miles and year are about right for what it is. We have a black sedan with 34k or 37k for the same price.

looks like a pretty clean car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts