ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it true that they worked all the little bugs out of the 04' WRX? and is it also true that the 04's turbo is better and can handle more boost than the 02-03?

·
Registered
746 Posts
from what I have seen they made the inside more "luxobargeish" and changed the front and tail lights. I know there were some changes to the brakes and springs from 02-04. but not sure. the 05s however, get new rims colormatched sideskirts. and a single tip exhaust. along with the goodies from the 04

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
turbos are the same. The only differences are cosmetic, except for the strut/spring design that is different from 03 to 04. As far as engine goes, it's all identical MOSTLY...small differences is shimless bucket design in 04, different ecu profiling that mandates OLF when using a UTEC.

~Tim

·
Registered
746 Posts
meh they are all good cars. If you get an 05 and start actin all cocky cuz you don't have bug eyes I will hunt you down and throttle the life from [email protected]!!!!!

:wiggles: just fyi

ps I have had alot of 04-05 guys give me ish about having an 02 they are for the most part THE SAME CAR

1 - 11 of 11 Posts