ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I want to replace these little lights. So I'm wondering how they are connected. The top 3 lights (rear defrost, AC, and recirculation buttons) are on long prongs that got right back to the circuit board but don't appear to be soddered in, can I just pull these out and pop new ones in?

These 4 bulbs are for the fan,temp, and air duct dials, they are clear bulbs with green caps. Do these pop out or unscrew? Also with both types of lights, where can i buy these? And what are they called or what size are they? And where can i get new tiny rubber colored caps?

·
Premium Member
10,943 Posts
The only ones I replaced were the bulbs with the green condoms on them. They twist like 90 degrees, then pop out. I replaced them with LED lights, I forget exactly what they were called (T-71 or something like that). The replacements twist into place just like stock.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply. Appreciate it. But how do I find out which I need? I think I can get them from superbriteled.com but don't know what to order. So I could pop one out and bring to a store, but what stores would have these?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts