ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's been done before but I don't know where to buy the scoop or even how to fit it. I keep seeing the JDM STI hood scoop that just bolts into my car but I don't want that. I like the '04 scoop much more. Any suggestions? (places to buy, guides to fit, etc.)

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOO...please dont do it. The 04 scoop looks terrible on bugeyes. Go with the JDM scoop

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
but the JDM to me is like the same thing as the stock one i have :( i like the way it looks with '04

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
pictures of the JDM one dont really do it justice. It really is close to twice the size of the stock one and fits the body perfect. However it is your car and if you want the 04 style that is your decision to make. But please at least paint it to match the car and not Carbon Fiber or a different color all together

·
Registered
1 Posts
I hate how everyone just says get the jdm sti scoop instead. I have the jdm sti scoop on my 02 wrb bugeye, it does look good but I want a more aggressive look. If you get it installed post a picture! But I agree wrb is the only way to go with the 04 scoop, the carbon one looks cheap

·
Æternum
20,446 Posts
The 04 scoop won't fit on Bugeyes....

·
Registered
595 Posts
I do have the jdm sti replica scoop for sale. I just didn't like the pointed forward part of it. Its currently black but sounds like you would have it painted anyways. I can post picture later on tonight for you to see

·
Registered
595 Posts
Sorry i didnt post sooner.. been super crazy working and what nots..
I'm thinking about $75 plus ship to wherever you are at.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Thats not the JDM scoop for the 02-03s that is the 04 style

·
Registered
595 Posts
Thats not the JDM scoop for the 02-03s that is the 04 style
Thats correct. This is thr jdm 04 sti replica for the 02/03 models. I believe he wanted this one cuz he said he didnt want the 02 replica. He wanted the more aggresive 04 look.. if im not mistaken

·
Registered
2 Posts
I hate how everyone just says get the jdm sti scoop instead. I have the jdm sti scoop on my 02 wrb bugeye, it does look good but I want a more aggressive look. If you get it installed post a picture! But I agree wrb is the only way to go with the 04 scoop, the carbon one looks cheap
If you would like to sell your jdm sti scoop to get the 04 style I would be interested in the jdm depending on price and condition.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts