ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
04-05 eyelid ideas

Hi !

I have been reading the forum as a guest for a while and I finally registered today :cool:

I'm considering getting a 05 wrx but I really don't like the headlights, not even the look after clearing the orange reflectors... I want the bug eyes back !!

Anyway, I was just messing around with photoshop and came up with the following eyelid ideas:

Basically I want to make the wrx 1. less happy and 2. more angry :mad:

What do you guys think ??

·
Registered
467 Posts
that first pic looks pretty pimp - especially color matched to the car. Great thing is that you could probably do it for real cheap if you weren't too concerned about materials, or if you know how to work with fiberglass..

Much better than the supposed "eyelid" that they already have available which makes the scooby look "tired".

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yup, color matched eyelids look sleek, but I think black or carbon fiber color gives a stronger "character"

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
04blkWRX said:
Interesting idea, although the designs here block the turn signal and part of the high beams...
I thought the turns signals are at the edge of the headlights (those oval parts) .. but since I don't have a wrx yet I could be wrong :p

·
Registered
721 Posts
protoss said:
I thought the turns signals are at the edge of the headlights (those oval parts) .. but since I don't have a wrx yet I could be wrong :p
The light at the outer corner is a driving light or something, its always on. The turn signal is the triangle between the high and low beam section.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
04blkWRX said:
The light at the outer corner is a driving light or something, its always on. The turn signal is the triangle between the high and low beam section.
Is it hard to swap the connections ? i.e blink the driving lights instead ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
02WrXsTi said:
^^ its drowsy. it has bags under its eyes.
Yup .. I think 04 headlights are kind of hard to mod . And those pics were taken from subaru's international website. Sometimes I just hate these japanese car manufactures for saving all the good stuff for domestic market. Look at Ford, all of their cool cars such as Focus RS and Falcon are not available in US ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts