ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 03 wrx and im replacing clutch and putting in a streetlight flywheel, torque solutions tranny crossmember bushings, driveshaft aluminum bushings, rear shifter bushing, unabombers sexy rearend. also doing the clutch delay valve delete.
i need recommendations for motor mounts, tranny mount, and pitch stop? i dont care about noise or anything. I was thinking about torque solutions but wanted other peoples ideas.

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
Group-N transmission / engine mounts are suitable for most people. Group-N pitch stop mount isn't worth the money; go for something beefier.

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Why are you doing the LWFW? What engine/power mods do you have?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
16g turbo, big tmic, 860cc injectors, gimmick intake and turbo inlet, turboxs uppipe and downpipe full 3" exhaust. and I want the LWFW for engine response, i have one in my 97 impreza l and love it.

·
Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with
8,921 Posts
Motor mounts suck. Never again.

·
Registered
197 Posts
All i can say is that the Group n tranny mount is good, WAY better than stock but there is probably beefier option if you dont care about noise. i got none when i installed my Group n tranny mount. go with the torque solution pitch stop, i put the group n one in my car and wished i had gone with something beefier. i dont have engine mounts so i cant say anything for those

·
Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with
8,921 Posts
I have the torque solutions on my car. If you have no reservations about NVH then I'd suggest those.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts