Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I can’t figure this out and I’m going nuts... my af is reading 14.70 when at idle and when I hit the throttle and my af correction 1 goes up to +10 and and my other af correction are 0 and so far This all started from a cracked turbo inlet which I replaced then I replaced all hoses with silicone ones cuz I found a Lil crack in intercooler hose but still no change so then I cleaned my MAF and no change then I replace my front O2 sensor and no change oh and there was a misfire on 1 and 3 but I fixed that with coil packs but I’m running out of ideas please any input would be appreciated thsnx

·
Æternum
15,551 Posts
This is normal operation.

On throttle the ECU is in open-loop fueling strategy.

1. You can't use the AF Ratio as a diagnostic -- it is a narrow-band O2 sensor and will not report the correct value. This why everyone uses WBO2 sensors.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My idle get weaker as I like it sit and warm up almost to a stall if I let it keep going it most likely would stall

·
Æternum
15,551 Posts
Any thoughts of what I can try next? Other then smoke test for leaks
Try what?

I'm not seeing what's wrong here?? When you get on the throttle, the ECU switches to open loop fueling.

If you post your cruising Long-Term Fuel trims, I can help you a bit more. Otherwise I'm going to assume you are making judgement without any understanding.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alright I will when I get home it just doesn’t seem the same from before the leak in the turbo inlet it’s not idling right the more it warms up the weaker the idle and the af corrections seem to high so it seems like something isn’t right with it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts