ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my way home from work today and all the sudden this Si does a ricer fly by out of no where.. im thinking to myself..woah he must have some balls..(thinking it was Si engine) .. so we got to a stop light and then a old stang 4.6 joined the mix. Turned green and i was ahead of both by a good 3 cars until around 85 i felt him pulling hard on me. .and as we hit 95 he creeps by me and keeps pulling.. and then shut down because of a turn. The bugger was quick.

·
Registered
622 Posts
PIMPWGN said:
even if it has 2000 hp, still a civic...
lol

They are economy cars. Built to be reliable, get good gas mileage, and get you from A to B.

Lets try to keep it that way guys.

·
Administrator
26,609 Posts
SERacing said:
On one of the Sport Compact Car covers theres a red Civic with a K20 and a blower making 455 hp :eek:
Yup, before the bottom end let loose. Then he goes into detail on how he got beat by a cavalier or something because it wasn't driveable:tongue:

·
Registered
514 Posts
PIMPWGN said:
even if it has 2000 hp, still a civic...

:rolleyes:
Sorry guys, but I have to say something. This is ridiculous. Honestly, the only Civics I've ever seen that I DIDN'T like are the egg-looking hatchbacks from the '90s and the new Si. But even then, the only thing I can even think about dogging them on is the way they look. A friend of mine drives a very sleeper white 94 hatch that runs 12s, and you'd never know it. And guess what? It's reliable. It gets him from A to B even in snow.

I really get a kick out of these kids whose only defense against a nice car is "It's still a Civic." or "It's still a Neon." Ever driven a Civic? One of the most reliable cars ever built, inexpensive, easy and cheap to modify, and they're decent looking. What's the matter, kiddo? Jealous?

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
PIMPWGN said:
thank god i dont have a 2000hp wrx to embarrass myself in front of porsche owners :tongue:
Same point as the Honda...I was just making a point. Honda owners don't think their cars are crap, WRX owners don't think their cars are crap and Porsche owners certainly don't think their cars are crap...its a food chain, depending on what level you're on determines how you look at cars.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Aracheon said:
:rolleyes:
I really get a kick out of these kids whose only defense against a nice car is "It's still a Civic." or "It's still a Neon." Ever driven a Civic? One of the most reliable cars ever built, inexpensive, easy and cheap to modify, and they're decent looking. What's the matter, kiddo? Jealous?
yep... i've driven a civic... no further comment

·
Banned
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nicely stated :D .

- aracheon good point..a 94 hatch blew me away the other nite on 35, and he had 4 people in the car...i was alone :eek:

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
Ahh lets not argue.

Cars are cars, someone else out there will always be faster.

Good kill.

Even if its a 2000hp Porsche, its still only a porsche. (compare to a MacLaren F1, or a $60,000,000 house on the water)

The comparisons will never end :tongue:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts