Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
well here i am racing a turbo celica gts with an evolution(?) body kit...i only had a 3.1 pulley at the time with approx 430rwhp.. i dont know the celicas dyno numbers but before the camera came on the turbo's bov was very noticeable but you cant really hear it on the video... so i guess youll just have to trust me.. ( it might be cuz my brother is saying stupid ****, so sorry about that)

anyway.. here it is

http://home.earthlink.net/~g_mkt/loganandcelica.wmv

Warning for minors: swearing in video.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I hope you let off after you pulled on him 'cause if he passed you like that and you were still in it, you were NOT making 430 rwhp. I don't care what they slap on that version of the Celica, they're not going to just walk away from a 400+ rwhp car so easily.

Besides, any FWD car with enough power to be that fast would be spinning the tires past 100 mph unless it was on full slicks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
umm we didnt race until we got on the freeway... right as he got on the onramp he took off.... so we had to catch up =) which we did...

on the street we were just toying with him...

·
Registered
111 Posts
why was ur passenger cussin at him? and calling him names? and calling it a pos? :confused:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Besides the stupid ass comments by the filmer, that's a great video. (Did he do something to piss ya'll off or is the filmer just a d i c k)???

Love that eaton sc whine.

·
Registered
111 Posts
|T3| said:
cuz he is a jerk?

i dont know :confused:
lol... i guess!

but yes, cobra's are badass... next time pick on someone ur own size! like a z06 with NAWZ :D

·
Registered
725 Posts
You know what would be great to see on the club wrx forums .. Videos of races featureing a WRX.. I mean we get more mustang cobra videos posted here then WRX videos

·
Registered
133 Posts
I wished my charger sounded that loud:) And Lemon, who is that in your avitar:eek:

·
Registered
13 Posts
LemonHerb said:
You know what would be great to see on the club wrx forums .. Videos of races featureing a WRX.. I mean we get more mustang cobra videos posted here then WRX videos
Haha its a take over! j/k....

Well post them then lemon if u want to see them...

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
GTP_Gator said:
I wished my charger sounded that loud:) And Lemon, who is that in your avitar:eek:
Looks like 7 of 9 to me. <Jeri Ryan> :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah dude, sounds like your bro has got some raging tendencies, don't think that guy did much to piss him off...if anything?? lol oh well I guess...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
the cameraman is my little brother, he is really dope... but ill agree he sounds like a ***** in this video.. i dont know what the story was with all the smack talking.. he was like "DUDE dont post that.. i was making the worst calls ever.. people will think im an idiot"... and i was like "you shouldnt have said that stupid stuff then"...... and then he went on to make a version with music playing so you couldnt here him.. but then you couldnt hear my car so i wasnt down with that...

·
433 Posts
Yeah, would prefer some WRX vids to be honest. Nice kill, I guess, although was the swearing really necessary?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts