ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have for sale a 02 WRX. This car had a factory subaru motor installer last spring. The car has 133K miles. The new motor has 8200 miles on it. The new motor was Bought and installed the the local Subaru dealrship. Along with the motor the oil cooler and the oil cooler lines where also installed. The owner of the car Jumped a curb. The pass side front control arm and cradle needs to be replaced. This car also shifts ruff from 1st to 2nd. This car is an Sti clone. It has Sti wing, front bumper,and seats. We are asking 6500$ or best offer. 330 929 0200 ASK for Nick.. IMG_1553.jpg IMG_1561.jpg IMG_1563.jpg IMG_1560.jpg IMG_1559.jpg IMG_1558.jpg IMG_1566.jpg IMG_1557.jpg IMG_1556.jpg IMG_1564.jpg

·
Registered
22 Posts
are they the seats that are in it now? if so that is stock wrx seat stock bumper with sti foglight covers also what rotors are they not stock you have hella horn i see turbo xs BOV what guages what rims what exhuast thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know nothing about the car LOL. My friends shop took the car in from the local body shop for the motor. They where going to put the motor in my 04 but the warr company backed out on him. Last i heard he was just trying to get his money back. He has been sitting on the car for 3 months while the warr company jack around. He has all the specs on the car and i am sure he has the subaru recept for the motor that was put in last week. Try goiving him a call monday 330 929 0200 NICK

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
STi clone???

STi stickers, wing and sour cream container lids with more sti stickers over the fog lights do not make it anywhere near an STi.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts