Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys so about 2 weeks ago I was driving down the road shifting into 3rd and the Clutch sunk all the way to the floor board....

It’s been slipping and grinding here and there but I never really paid attention cause it’s already semi hard to grab some gears cause my shifter linkage/ bushings are ***** but anyways the car always ran GREAT! The receipts I had from previous buyer were clutch rebuild/ slave and master .....
Well when I broke down I checked the fluid and it was bone dry.. went to rebleed no good.....
A week ago my parts came in it’s runnig 1 hard line from slave to master I replaced the crushed washers for banjo eTC and I cannot I repeat cannot get this car to bleed what so ever.... I bench bled the master with priming and I even bought a MITiVAC for bleeding process the clutch goes all the way and slams to floor board I cannot get no pressure....
The adjustable ARM on the rod is fully extended which is the only way it will fit inbetween the brace where the bolt and pin go under the floor board does anybody have any idea....

I’ve watched so many YouTube videos and tricks to bleed and NO luck

Thanks so much I’m frustrated sorry for the run once sentences....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts