ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No motor, not trans., no ecu, no turbo. I have most everything else. Will consider working out a trade for aftermarket parts for 2002-03 Wrx. Looking mainly for Cobb access port.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the complete interior and lots of other odds and ends' including some driveline parts(brakes, complete rearend..... I do have the radio trim piece. I believe I do have the blank covers(ill check and post tomorrow)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You are talking about the plastic piece that just clips in, not the whole bezel, correct? If so, 20$ + shipping from ct, I will send it cheap as possible (flat rate box). The car is a silver wagon, at this point the only exterior parts left are striped rolling chassis with all 5 doors. Parts going quickly.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If they are the same as the ones in front of the center console I have 5 of them, if not I have the one your talking about, I just have to find it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
To be honest with you guys, I have a ton of parts sitting in a storage unit. I finally after 4 years bought another car.( unfortunately wrecked first one) And now I'm trying to get rid of the parts from it and from a parts car I bought. So If anyone needs anything other than the parts I said previously, please ask. I'm tired of paying a storage bill. I do have the a usdm ej20 that came with the parts car, the. Heads are off of it, I never looked into what is actually wrong with it, I bought it the way it sits. also I have a ver. 7 that was in a fire. I was going to rebuild, if anyone is looking for parts from that, I may be interested in selling( no turbo, no ecu, no intercooler)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hey,

Im looking for some replacement fog lights, at least 1. A fricken rock shot a hole like a bullet through my drivers side one. I would consider buying both if they are in good condition to help you out.

Also do you know how many miles are on your Rear O2 Sensor...need it to turn off CEL.

·
Registered
312 Posts
How much for the entire center console?

Also, does your clock work? How much for it and the pod?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts